Saturday, March 24, 2012

PARALYZED HITS TELEVISION! What A Night it Was!

As I'm sure most of you know, Paralyzed premiered on Saturday night, March 23rd, on Veoh Kids.

This first Paralyzed was watched by 25.7 thousand viewers, which makes it the most-watched debut ever for a Veoh Kids live-action show. Nice! :)

The Paralyzed pilot has re-aired on Nickelodeon since the Saturday night premier, so it's now been seen mymany more thousands of people.

Friday, March 23, 2012 will forever hold a special place in my heart. Because...


I watched after the debut of Paralyzed, the 4 part special where In Reality escapes the Island and the next episode shall be interesting. It is true that In Reality is ending but there are about 8 episodes left. There will be two in April airing the first one is on April 6th which is titled "Packing Up".

I watched the incredible cast of Cindy And The TV Show receive their second Veoh Kids' Award for Favorite TV show. That's a huge honor for them, and for me.

Then I watched the premier of my newest show Paralyzed, which also gave me that "proud dad" feeling in a huge way. That show has been nearly one year in the making, with hundreds of people's work poured into it. So, to see it all come together and just be on television like that... what an amazing feeling.

I got to read endless kind, supportive comments about Paralyzed from fans. The outpouring of positive reactions to the show was unbelievable.

I watched 6 relatively new actors (the Paralyzed cast) have their lives change, literally overnight. Feeling their excitement and joy is something I can't even explain. But it's wonderful to be a part of.

I got to witness the launch of a true superstar. Tiffany Tyler is going to take over the world some day soon. And I'm the lucky guy who gets to supply the first few gallons of rocket fuel and light the fuse.

So, March 23rd, 2012 goes down as a pretty friggin' AMAZING day in my life.

Once again, a HUGE THANK YOU to all the fans of Cindy And The TV Show, Paralyzed, and all the other shows I make. It's your enthusiasm and support that drives me and makes me want to keep on doing what I do.

I'll be checking back in here for your feedback and questions about Paralyzed and anything else you'd like to chat about. Also, here are some fun links to check out.

Information about Victorious

And now, I'm going to go sit in a hot tub, then get some rest... until the craziness starts all over again, tomorrow.

Much Luv,
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment