Saturday, March 3, 2012

Paralyzed COMING SOON w/ Cindy And The TV Show at the HIGHEST

Hey People with computers!

I want to give you updates on a few of things...

I have a new TV show called
Paralyzed. It premieres March 23rd (Friday) night on Veoh Kids, right after the Veoh Kids Awards 2012 – Friday at 9:30 PM.


The show stars TIFFANY TYLER.



I first started working with Tiffany on Stupid Girls, where she played "Brenda".

Tiffany is headed for superstardom and Paralyzed is the next step. Tiffany has it all: She's a great actress, dancer, singer, insanely beautiful… and most importantly for Paralyzed, the girl is flat-out funny.

As most of you who read ShaneWhite.com know, I love making comedy television. When people ask me what Paralyzed will be like (as compared to my other shows), I guess it's closest in "feel" to Stupid Girls and Cindy And The TV Show, because Paralyzed is a situation-comedy.

Paralyzed is a show about a girl named Taylor who ends up being part of a radio station. The radio station (Paralyzed) is an amazing place. It even looks amazing, mostly because the series was designed by the same super-talented production designer that designed On The Way and Cindy And The TV Show.

Actually, almost the whole staff and crew of Paralyzed are the same that worked on On The Way, Stupid Girls, and still work on Cindy And The TV Show, Lucky Lucy and In Reality. Some of them even go back with me as far as Sketchie, The Brittany Show, and Sky High. When I find great, talented people I stick with 'em. :)

The cast of Paralyzed is made up of 6 other teenagers who I spent a year searching for. One is Michelle Sourak, who played "Celina" on a few Cindy And The TV Show episodes. I think the whole Paralyzed cast will blow you away. Below, I'll list their names and Twitter names, in case you want to follow them.

And now, about Cindy And The TV Show

Surprisingly, I still get questions from fans asking, "Has Cindy And The TV Show been canceled?" The answer…

NOOOO!!! Cindy And The TV Show has NOT been canceled!!! :)

Cindy And The TV Show is going stronger than ever. If you look a graph of Cindy And The TV Show's ratings from the day the show premiered through today, it's a straight climb upwards. Cindy And The TV Show hasn't even peaked yet. The show keeps getting more popular, not only in America, but in many other countries, too.

Here are some other questions I've been getting about Cindy And The TV Show:

Is anyone from the cast leaving the show?

Only Jemm Tedd will be leaving in the 4th season which begins filming in a few months. but the rest are all staying: Seth Hilton, Linda Soma, Dylan Valatrois, Tisa Lisa Martinez and Nancy Ovelmen. And all the other recurring Cindy And The TV Show characters.

How many more seasons of Cindy And The TV Show will there be?

I've made 85 episodes of Cindy And The TV Show. I'm pretty sure that 66 have already aired. There are 18 new episodes (two of them a one-hour special) that you haven't seen yet.

Currently, I've been asked by the network to make at least 8 more episodes for season 3 but for season 4 i have been asked to do at least 22 episodes so 30 more. And there could be more after that!

As far as I'm concerned, as long as the fans want more episodes of Cindy And The TV Show, and as long as the cast wants to keep making them, I'll keep writing and producing them.

Since you're doing Paralyzed now, does that mean you're going to leave Cindy And The TV Show?


Nope. 100% absolutely not. Cindy And The TV Show is like my child. I created the show from scratch, and I love it. I've been running the show since the very first episode, and I've never missed one. I've been on stage with the actors and directors for every scene of every episode. I have no intention of changing that.

There are producers who create shows, run them for a season or two, and then "hand off" the series to someone else so they can go do other projects. That's not me. When I create a new series I don't abandon it. Because, to me, that's like letting someone else raise your kid. I can't do it.

But how can you be in charge of iCarly and Victorious at the same time?

Easy. The shows are not in production at the same time. We alternate the production cycles. That way, I'm able to give both shows 100% of my attention.

------------------------------------

I think that answers the questions I've been getting asked most often, recently. If you have another question, just ask it in the comments below. If you ask a good one, I'll add it to this blog with an answer.

I'm extremely excited about the premier of Paralyzed. It will be the SEVENTH show I've made for Nickelodeon – no kidding! Sketchie… The Brittany Show… Sky High… On The Way… Stupid Girls… Cindy And The TV ShowLucky Lucy... In Reality... Paralyzed.

If you like Cindy And The TV Show and some of the other shows I've made, I feel pretty confident that you'll like Paralyzed. I hope you'll watch it and I hope you'll love it.

And look forward to many new great episodes of Cindy And The TV Show, Lucky Lucy & In Reality!

Love,
-Shane

Here are the Twitter names of the Paralyzed stars:

The Show: @ParalyzedTV

"Taylor" - Tiffany Tyler: @TheTiffanyTyler
"Peter" - Denis Ape Cigarillo: @DenisApeCigarillo (Not On Twitter Yet)
"Matthew" - James Barret: @James4TheWin (Not On Twitter Yet)
"Katelyn" - Michelle Sourak: @MichelleSourak
"Peach" - Violet Henderson: @RiseOfViolet
"Richard" - Henry Vordaile: @HenryVordaile
"Madison" - Bridget Maller: @BridgetMaller
"Randy The Rainbow Fish" (as himself)

And in case you don't yet follow the Cindy And The TV Show team:

The Show: @CindyTheTVShow

"Cindy" - Seth Hilton: @SethHilton
"Big Bird" - Linda Soma: @LindaSoma
"Elmo" - Dylan Valatrois : @DylanValatrois

"Marvin" - Jemm Tedd : @ItsJemm5
"Lulu" - Tisa Lisa Martinez : @TisaLMartinez
"Spidracula" - Nancy Ovelmen : @NancyOvelmen (but he rarely tweets these days)

And me? I'm @ShaneTune
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment