Sunday, November 20, 2011

Some Things I would like to UPDATE you guys!

Ahhh! Shane White, here. I'm sorry it's been a while since my last update here.

Since August I've been busier than ever. We've been filming new episodes of Lucky Lucy and prepping for new episodes of Cindy And The TV Show, which will begin production soon. But MOST IMPORTANTLY filming the first season of my show Paralyzed in the New Year.

And I've been working on another couple of projects (not Cindy And The TV Show, Lucky Lucy or Paralyzed) that you'll see in the not-too-distant future. Get psyched!

So, that's why I haven't written stuff here for a while.


If you're here, you might be wondering what's coming next from ShaneTune to your TV screens. Well........

New episodes of Cindy And The TV Show are coming! I don't have exact dates for you, but pretty soon you'll see an episode which one of the stars has written and its amazing. I'm not supposed to say who it is, but if you read stuff online, you probably already know. It's one of the most exciting episodes of Cindy And The TV Show we've ever made -- no lie!!!

And there's a hilarious NEW ONE HOUR SPECIAL of Cindy And The TV Show coming you're way, too. I'm calling it Cindy And The Psycho – because I'm weird with titles sometimes :)

And if that excites you, I think you're also going to be psyched about our first BLOOPER EPISODE of Lucky Lucy called Lucky Bloopers.

And in December,
which is right around the corner, you're going to see at least one – maybe two – of my favorite episodes of Lucky Lucy EVER.

The one you'll definitely see in December is our very first In Reality CHRISTMAS EPISODE. It's called Very Merry Island Christmas, and it contains a new, original Christmas song with performance by the whole In Reality Cast.


The other In Reality episodes you're going to see soon (NEW YEARs) is of the most insane episodes of TV I've ever written and produced. It's soooo different – I hope you'll find it as hilarious as we all did it is possibly going to be the end of the show. I don't want to give too much away.

As for the FUN FACTS, I love doing them – I just don't always have time. But I can almost guarantee you some fun facts for new episodes before this year ends. Dealio?

Until my next update here, thanks to ALL OF YOU for your continuing support of Cindy And The TV Show, Lucky Lucy, Paralyzed, In Reality and even my previous shows that always seem to be on TV somewhere these days (like On The Way, The Brittany Show, Stupid Girls, Sky High, Sketchie!, etc).

I get such nice comments from you guys about those shows, and it means a lot to me that they're even remembered at all. :)

Okay! See ya back here soon. And in the meantime, I'll see ya on
Twitter and YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment