Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cindy Quits The TV Show COMMENTS or QUESTIONS?

Hey! It's me, Shane (a.k.a. @ShaneTune on Twitter). I hope you loved Cindy And Quits The TV Show last night.

Now, as promised, I'm going to do my best to answer as many of YOUR QUESTIONS as I can, in the comments below.

If you haven't asked a question yet, but want to, please do! I don't know how many I'll get to – I'll try to come back here during the day and tonight. Be patient please! I have to spend all day today writing Cindy And The TV Show stuff. :)

Remember, we love hearing what you loved most about the episode – your favorite lines, things that happened, etc. The writers and stars of Cindy And The TV Show come here a lot and read the comments, and we all love hearing what made you laugh and smile! :)

Oh, and please remember this too! THE "MOVIE" CINDY AND THE MOVIE IS COMING TO YOUR TV'S ON AUGUST 12TH! JUST 2 WEEKS AWAY! I JUST WATCHED IT TODAY AND IT CAME OUT GREAT! AND... AUGUST 19TH The NEW LUCKY LUCY MOVIE TRAPPED IN JAIL FRIDAY NIGHT!!! MARK YOUR FOREHEADS!!!

Your Pal,
–Shane (@ShaneTune)

P.S. Oooh! Don't forget – Cindy And The Movie SOUNDTRACK comes out on August 5th – this Friday! It's awesome! Along with Blooper-Sticious A HILARIOUS Episode airing this Friday at 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment