Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cindy And The Kiss- WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

Hey Cindy And The TV Show fans! It's been less then 24 hours now since Cindy And The Kiss first hit your TV screens. As we all know, that episode had a big surprise ending – Big Bird grabbed Elmo and gave him a SERIOUS KISS. Along with Cindy and Pooh having a BREAK UP.

Since then, many of you have been asking if the Cindy-Pooh , Big bird-Elmo storyline will continue. The answer to that question is… YES! :)

Usually, the episodes we make of
Cindy And The TV Show, Lucky Lucy and In Reality (and my others TV series before them) are "single episodes" – meaning, we don't do continuing storylines over several episodes.

But this time IT'S DIFFERENT.

Now, I don't want to give too much away, but I will give you
Cindy And The TV Show fans some exciting news…

When the next episode of Cindy And The TV Show begins, we will be picking up right where Cindy And The Kiss left off!!! If you want to know more about the Cindy And Pooh storyline I think you're going to find the next few episodes of
Cindy And The TV Show very interesting.

And we're also extremely excited about the event called Cindy And The Movie – which airs in
One MonthFriday night, August 12th. It's a huge, 140-minute special event that is UNFORGETTABLE!

Also, lots of you are asking if I plan to do my FUN FACTS for Cindy And The Movie. YES, I do! I will write and post them soon.

Lots of exciting stuff coming soon!

Luv,
Shane White

P.S. For updates, you can follow me on Twitter – I'm @ShaneWhite.

No comments:

Post a Comment